Icecreamtruck default Replacement

Happy New Year 2022 


What if the Milkman comes to your vintage home?

Should he come and bring Dairy Products with the EA Icecreamtruck, or with a typical Divco Truck?

I loved the idea that the Icecream should be delivered with a Divco Truck and requested one, with the help from Edemskiy the 1949 Divco from Mafia II came to the Sims 3, I made a bunch of decals for this truck to have a bunch of different versions in my game. 

The ownable trucks are hosted here 

The next step was to make an Icecreamtruck replacement of it, Understrech Imagination made my request real, so I can proudly present and share it with the community now.

All credits go to Edemskiy and Understrech Imagination









Download at SFS Icecreamtruck default Replacement

 

Kommentare